Shinzō Abe Age, Wife, Children, Family, Biography in Hindi
Looking for? Read through this article.
Political party Liberal Democratic Party
Political Tour 1993: Elected to the House of Representatives of Japan
1999: He became director of the Committee on Health
2000–2003: He served as deputy chief of staff of the Liberal
2005-2006: That PLD . remained the Chief of Cabinet
2006: On 26 September, he became the Prime Minister
2007: On 12 September, he announced his resignation.
2012: On 26 September, he won the second election
2017: On 22 October, he won a landslide victory in the
2020: On 28 August, he resigned as Prime Minister of
Physical Stats and more
Height (Approx) in cm – 173 cm
In Meter – 1.73m
Feet in inches – 5′ 8″
Date of Birthday September 21, 1954
Age (as of 2021) 67 years
Place of Birth Tokyo, Japan
Zodiac Sign Virgo
Hometown Nagato, Yamaguchi Prefecture, Japan
School Sekei Elementary School, Musashino,
Sekei Senior High School, Musashino,
College Sekei University, Musashino, Tokyo, Japan
School of Public Policy, University of
Educational : 1977 Bachelor of Political Science from
He earned a degree in Public Policy
Family maternal grandfather) – Khan Abe (politician)
Father- Shintaro Abe (Politician)
Mother- Yoko Kishi (Politician)
Brothers- Hironobu (Politician, Elder),
Sister – None
Direction Kantei, 2-3-1 Nagata-ch, Chiyoda-
Hobby – Reading – Writing
Controversies • On March 1, 2007, he sparked controversy for his claim that foreign “comfortable women” who worked in Japanese military brothels during World War II were not forced to work. However, he apologized on March 26, 2007.
• In 2013, he ignited criticism and condemnation among neighboring countries after visiting the Yasukuni Shrine, a controversial battleground in Tokyo. The Shrine is considered a symbol of Japan’s imperial military past by China, North Korea and South Korea.
Awards 2021: Padma Vibhushan (India’s second highest civilian award)
Food Korean Barbecue, Ramen, Ice Cream, Watermelon, Clam Miso Soup
Net Worth (approx.) $10 Million
Some Lesser Known Facts About Shinzo Abe
- Does Shinzo Abe drink alcohol? Yes
- Naka was born in Tokyo into a politically prominent family.
- Abe’s family is originally from Yamaguchi Prefecture.
- His mother belonged to a political family. His mother’s name was Yoko Kishi, the daughter of Nobusuke Kishi, the Prime Minister of Japan from 1957 to 1960..
- Shinzo’s father, Shintaro Abe, served as the Foreign Minister of Japan from 1982 to 1986.
- After studying public policy in the United States, Abe began working for Kobe Steel in April 1979.
- In 1982, he left the company and held various government positions.
- In 1987, Shinzo Abe married Eki Abe and the couple has no children.
- His father died in 1991.
- He was first elected to a district in Yagamuchi Prefecture in 1993.
- On 14 August 2015, during a speech marking the 70th anniversary of World War II, Abe expressed regret for Japan’s involvement in the war, but did not apologize for his actions.
- Shinzo Abe is the first Japanese prime minister born after World War II.
- Abe is also Japan’s third longest-serving prime minister after the war.
- He was the first foreign leader to meet US President Donald Trump at Trump Tower.
On August 28, 2020 Mr. Shinzo Abe resigned as Prime Minister of Japan, citing his ill health. Reportedly, he has been suffering from “ulcerative colitis”, an inflammatory bowel disease, since he was a teenager. Handing in his resignation, Mr. Abe said:
I decided that I should not continue my work as Prime Minister. I want to sincerely apologize to the people of Japan that there is one year left in my term and in the midst of coronovirus issues, while various policies are still in the process of being implemented.