1. Who among the following is a person who is not a Member of Parliament, but who has the right to address the Parliament?
(A) Attorney General of India ✅
(B) Solicitor General of India
(C) Chief Justice of India
(D) Chief Election Commissioner
2. Which of the following is an inner planet or terrestrial planet of our solar system?
(C) Mars ✅
(D) the planet Uranus
3. Which of the following options is called the effective border between India and China?
(A) McMahon Line✅
(B) Durand Line
(C) Radcliffe Line
(D) Palk Strait
4. The four-headed lion, which is adopted by the Government of India as the national official symbol,
It is located in ……….
(C) Sarnath ✅
6. In which year did Timur attack India?
7. Why does the south-west monsoon receive more rainfall on the west coast than on the east coast of India?
(A) This coast is straight as compared to the east coast
(B) Western Ghats block the wind which causes rain✅
(C) The east coast is wider than the west coast
(D) Eastern Ghats is parallel to the wind direction
8. What are the International System (SI) units of mass, length and time?
(A) kilogram (kg), meter (m) and second
(B) Gram (g), Meter (m) and Second
(C) Gram (g), Kilometer (km) and Second (s)/gram (g)
(D) kilogram (kg), kilometer (km) and hour (h)✅
9. Which branch of medicine deals with body tissue and fluid?
10. Which of the following is Windows 10?
(A) Operating System✅
(B) a type of computer
(C) an email software
(D) a word processing software
11. Which of the following options is related to Revenue Expenditure?
(A) Construction of factory shed
(B) Purchase of land
(C) repair of a printer✅
(D) Installation of a new machine
12. Between whom was the first battle of Panipat fought?
(A) Rana Sanga and Babur
(B) Ibrahim Lodi and Babur✅
(C) Qutub Khan and Rana Sanga
(D) Akbar and Rana Sanga
13. A loud sound is heard when the vibrating tuner is placed on a bimetallic table. For what reason does this happen?
(C) propulsive vibration✅
(D) damped vibration
14. Which of the following cereals was heavily produced during the Indian Green Revolution?
(A) Wheat and Jowar
(B) Rice and Jowar
(C) Wheat and Rice✅
(D) Jowar and Cotton
15. At which of the following places are the mortal remains of St. Francis Xavier kept?
(A) Velankani, Chennai
(B) St. Cathedral, Velha (Goa)
(C) Basilica of Bone Jesus, Velha (Goa)✅
(D) St. Xavier’s Church, Mumbai
16. The behavior of organisms is studied by
17. Who was the originator of ‘Yoga-Darshan’?
(A) Maharishi Jaimini
(B) Swami Ramdev
(C) Maharishi Patanjali✅
(D) Maharishi Arvind
18. Who among the following was popularly known as Napoleon of Ancient India?
(B) Chandragupta II
19. Who was the first President of the Indian National Congress, established in 1885?
(A) Motilal Nehru
(B) W.C. Benarji✅
(C) Jawaharlal Nehru
(D) Mahatma Gandhi
20. Which one of the following is a similarity between the Kailashnath Temple at Ellora and the Shore Temple at Mamallapuram?
(A) Both are examples of city architecture
(B) Both are carved out of solid rocks✅
(C) Both are temples of Gupta period
(D) The construction of both of the above was completed under the patronage of Pallava rulers.
21. How many women members were given place in the Constituent Assembly of India?
22. Which is the soil which is moved by gravity?
(A) alluvial soil
(B) mixed soil
(C) alluvial soil
(D) glacial soil✅
23. Which Article of the Indian Constitution says that the Prime Minister shall be appointed by the President?
(A) Article 81(1)
(B) Article 59 (1)
(C) Article 75 (1)✅
(D) Article 80(1)