KGF-2: Earning so much that even money trembled
KGF-2 is one such Indian film that has exploded in the Indian film industry. This movie is breaking all box office records
The entertainment industry in India also plays a major role in the economy of the country. Entertainment is one of the fastest-growing industries globally. Indian audience is very interested in cinema. After Kovid, the film industry returned to the path of development. The release of the single KGF-2 took the Indian film industry by storm. It would be interesting to know the commercial aspects of the movie KGF 2.
Direct Effect – film’s bumper earnings
KGF-2 has generated a business profit of Rs 800 crore in the Indian financial sector. Apart from this, the film gave employment to around 1000 people in four years which is a great aspect. When you consider the return on investment, the figures appear staggering. 800% return on investment. If we talk about the earnings of the film abroad, then the international collection of this film is close to Rs 1000 crores. With these earnings, all the old box office records were shattered. In its first release, the film was screened in over 10,000 theaters around the world. 30 crores were earned from abroad only from ticket sales, which is a record.
Indirect Effects of KGF-2
Production through cinema and employment opportunities generated in the entertainment sector are all important factors. Simply speaking, increased economic activity in the film industry has led to a tremendous increase in demand for products such as hotels, transportation, cameras, and generators, increasing production and employment. Keeping in view the hospitality, logistics, travel, and tourism sectors, KGF-2 generated revenue of over US$ 30 million. This single film managed to revive the industry which was struggling post-Covid.
Many people working for KGF-2 owned houses, and vehicles traveled abroad, and invested for their financial future. In this way, about 20 crore rupees are estimated to be exchanged.
Financial Lessons Taught by KGIF-2
- Plan the production, product quality, delivery mechanism, and timing well for a manufacturer.
- Investing for a long time gives you huge profits.
- If quality people are behind the product, it will be accepted globally.
- The product is more important than the place and the people where the production takes place.
- The Indian consumer no longer has any regional constraints. If there is an element of entertainment, they will accept it.
- There are many ways to increase investment in the entertainment industry today. Investment in cinema can be expanded to foreign languages and OTT.
- A successful decision was taken by the KGF-2 team for a pan-India release. Economic theory reminds us that risk is rewarded.
KGF-2 is one such film that has inspired a lot of people. The film taught me how to shoot a film without any mess and make it a global success. The film is also a textbook in terms of precise marketing strategies through multilingual releases, OTT presence, and professional promotions. The fact that a South Indian film has been able to grow and make a profit globally will always inspire a lot of people.